Ancient prophecies predicted it. Indigenous traditions honor it. Changes within the Earth are affecting your sleep patterns, relationships, the ability to regulate your immune system and your perception of time. You are living a process of initiation that was demonstrated over 2,000 years ago, preparing you to accept tremendous change within your body. That changes is happening now.
Migraine headaches, tiredmess, electrical sensations in the limbs and spinal column, cramps in the muscular networks, flu-like symptoms, intense dreams. These could all be caused by the changes taking place on Earth now!
The human body will become more sensitive as a result of the new vibrations. The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8 Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980, it has risen to over 12 Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24-hour day. Time is speeding up! The physical body has already begun to change. A new light body is being created. Our DNA is being reprogrammed from the Universe (as predicted in the Mayan Prophecy). We are going from two-strand back to 12-strand DNA. Greater intuitive and healing abilities will emerge. Each year these will increase tenfold. Eyes will become catlike in order to adjust to the new atmosphere and light. All children born after 1998 will probably be telepathic at birth. All plagues of the '90s, including AIDS, will be gone.
Gregg Braden is currently traveling around the United States and in the media, telling of the scientific proof of the Earth passing through the Photon Belt and the slowing of the Earth's rotation. At the same time, there is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance). When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles, we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in two or three days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the Earth and so forth.
Geophysical Condition No. 1: Earth's Rising Base Frequency. Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat" (called Schumann Resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically.
Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent report set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researches on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods and weather of recent years.)
Geophysical Condition No. 2: Earth's Diminishing Magnetic Field While Earth's "pulse" rate is rising, her magnetic field strength, on the other hand, is declining. According to Professor Bannerjee of the University of New Mexico, the field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years. And because a forerunner of magnetic polar reversals is this field strength, Professor Bannerjee believes that another reversal is due. Braden believes that because these cyclical shifts are associated with reversals, Earth's geological record indicating magnetic reversals also marks previous shifts in history. And, within the enormous time scale represented, there were quite a few of them.
Believe it or not, the Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10 minutes. There is a "cavity" defined by the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometers up.
At any moment, the total charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs. There is a vertical current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1-3 x 10^-12 Amperes per square meter. The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms. The voltage potential is 200,000 volts. There are about 1,000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide. Each produces .5 to 1 Ampere and these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth's "electromagnetic" cavity.
The Schumann Resonances are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring. they are not present all the time, but have to be "excited" to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust, or its core.
They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a darily variation of about +/-0.5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same.
Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity. Schumann resonances are most easily seen between 2,000 and 2,200 UT.
Given that the Earth's atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a voltage, it is not surprising to find such electromagnetic waves. The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W.O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected by Schumann and Konig in 1954. The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960. Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) communication with submarines.
For more information, see Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics, Vol. I, by Hans Volland (1995), published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is entirely on Schumann Resonances and is written by Davis Campbell at the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK 99775. There is also a history of this research and an extensive bibliography.
1. Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24-hour day will seem to be about 16 hours or less. Remember, the Schumann Resonance (or "heartbeat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.
2. Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts, including the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half of the 26,000-year Processor of the Equinox.
3. Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles will probably happen soon, within the next few years. It could possibly synchronize with the Earth's four-cycle biorhythm that occurs every 20 years on the 12th of August.The next occurrence is Aug. 12, 2003. The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project (secret military time traveling) both locked up to the 12th of August/20-year biorhythm.
4. It is said that after Zero Point, the Sun will rise in the west and set in the east, approximately. Past occurrences of this change have been found in ancient records.
5. Interestingly, the New World Order plan to be in power by 2003. This may or may not happen, depending on many factors and agendas. Stay centered and follow your intuition. 6. The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the fourth dimension. Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This includes love and fear. Our INTENTION will be of utmost importance.
7. Most technology that we know will cease to operate. Possible exceptions could be technology based on so-called "Zero Point" or free energy.
8. Our physical body is changing as we approach Zero Point. Our DNA is being "upgraded" to 12 strand. A new light body is being created. We are becoming more intuitive.
9. The Mayan Calendar predicted all the changes that are occurring now. They say we are going beyond technology and back to the natural cycles of nature and the Universe. By 2012, we will have entered the Fifth Dimension (after the flip to the Fourth Dimension at Zero Point).
10. All this information is not fearful. Be prepared for changes that will bring in the new age of light. We are going beyond money and time, where fear-based concepts are totally dissolved.
The Best, Glenn